Danvers , MA 01915 US
Title: Technical Writer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp-Perm
- Pay rate: UP TO $28/hr
- Job Location: Danvers, MA
- Job# 16179
- Determine the needs of end users of technical documentation
- Study product samples and talk with product designers and developers
- Work with technical staff to make products easier to use and thus need fewer instructions
- Organize and write supporting documents for products
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, and charts that increase users’ understanding
- Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or technical media
- Standardize content across platforms and media
- Gather usability feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturers
- Revise documents
Required Skills/Qualifications (mandatory on resume):
- Facility with technology. You must have the potential to grasp technology
- Ability to write clearly
- Talent in showing ideas graphically
- Patience in problem-solving/troubleshooting
- Ability to interact with SMEs (Subject Matter Experts)
- A technical communicator provides clear, simple documentation to explain a company's products or services to end users
Desired Skills/Qualifications (trainable skills that are desired, but not mandatory on resume):
- Must be highly skilled with the use of MS office suite with emphasis on WORD.
- Adobe Acrobat
- Experience reading and understanding drawings, designs, schematics, and specifications.
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills.
Years of Experience:
- 5+ years in manufacturing environment highly desired
- 2-3 years of technical writing experience must have
- Cable assembly/harness assembly experience big plus
- Associate degree desired
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!