Hudson, MA 01752
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Technical Writer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $ 40/hr
- Job Location: Hudson, MA (Hybrid)
- Job#: bh13877
The Technical Writer is responsible for prepare instruction manuals and technical bulletins with the main goal to communicate complex, technical information more easily. They also develop, gather, and disseminate technical information among field service and technical support, customers, designers, and manufacturers.
Essential Job Functions
- Work as part of technical Support group
- Proficiency with gathering technical and customer data
- Study product samples
- Communicate with product designers and developers to understand product details
- Collaborate with technical support staff
- Analyze and manage existing and potential content
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Make high-quality documentation that meets standards, is appropriate and easy to use
- Produce and distribute tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Research and collect usability feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturers
- This position requires experience in a technical environment with an electronics and optical aptitude.
- Experience as a Technical Writer or similar role
- Experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to translate highly technical information into easily understandable information for customers
- Creative skills and usage of photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
- Excellent written skills in English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Professional Writing or Creative Writing is a big plus
- Background in engineering or computer science is a big plus
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!