Natick, MA 01701 US
Title: AV Technician
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp
- Pay rate: $25-30/hr
- Job Location: Natick, MA
- Job# 16213
A world-renowned for our premium automotive audio systems. Our systems are found in many OEM vehicles across many continents. Our Automotive Systems Division in Framingham, Massachusetts has an opening for a passionate and creative Acoustic Systems Engineering Technician.
What you'll do:
- Audio system tuning support
- Vehicle preparation and support
- Dismantle the interior and exterior of vehicles (seats, carpeting, flooring, dash and interior panels, headliners, lights to prepare vehicle for installation of new systems.
- Audio BSR analysis and documented reporting.
- Acoustic measurements (microphones, instrumentation, PC-based measurement tools)
- Electrical measurements (amplifier input/output voltage, polarity)
- Vehicle logistics support (pick-up and delivery of vehicles as needed).
- System Development and Launch Support
- In-vehicle audio system testing support
- In vehicle Amplifier functional verification support
- Amplifier programming and retrofitting in vehicles and system benches on-site at customer locations (as needed)
- Follow procedures outlined by Corporation staff.
- Support of Audio concept system development.
- Fabrication and modifications of prototype parts.
- Listening feedback and system evaluation
- Support of Plant and Media Audits
- General vehicle troubleshooting (help diagnose audio, electrical issues)
- General lab work – harness building, repair and maintenance, general soldering, organization of test equipment, lab stock, tools, etc.
- General Garage and facilities support work.
- Candidate must have 12-volt electronic, automotive, mechanical and/or technical work knowledge, a basic understanding of installation services and basic troubleshooting skills.
- Must be proficient in car audio, electrical diagnosis, minor fabrication.
- Seniority Level
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.