Danvers , MA 01915 US
Title: Tool Maker
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp-Perm
- Pay rate: $75,000k
- Job Location: Danvers, MA
- Job# 16071
Essential functions: As the Tool Maker, you will be responsible for supporting the production and facilities teams with tools, fixtures and adapters for new products and processes.
- Self-motivated individual responsible for the design and construction of various types of molds.
- Will work with the plastics design engineers to increase the moldability of prototype parts.
- Will machine mold components from verbal instructions, blueprints, sketches, or CAD, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to set up, program and run all CNC operated equipment.
- Ability to design and construct jigs and fixtures as needed.
Required skills (mandatory):
- 8+ years experience in the machine tool trade.
- 4+ years mold making experience.
- Thorough knowledge of various metals and plastics.
- The ability to complete all aspects of mold making from design to completion.
Years experience: 8+, required.
Education: Technical education degree or equivalent
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!