Treasury Analyst - Boston MA - 14477
Boston , MA 02210
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Treasury Analyst
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: 6 mos., potential to extend
- Pay rate: $29-40/hr
- Job Location: Boston MA (hybrid)
- Job#: bh14477
The Treasury Analyst will be part of the treasury team, primarily engaged in bank account maintenance, liquidity and financial risk management, and other treasury activities. The Treasury Analyst will assist in strategic initiatives including implementing treasury projects and supporting banking and audit initiatives. As an individual contributor, the Treasury Analyst will work closely with members of the treasury team, accounting and legal groups, executive staff, and other teams involved in the financial steering of our company.
• Prepare bank account documentation and assist in the management of relationships with banking partners
• Coordinate confirmation and settlement of foreign currency derivatives in connection with balance sheet and cash flow hedging programs
• Assist in the monthly intercompany funding and settlements among foreign subsidiaries
• Perform analytical and financial analysis related to capital lease program, including support of new transactions and management of existing portfolio
• Provide support for optimization of global liquidity and investment portfolio management
• Take active part in the monitoring, updating, and testing of internal controls related to Corporate Treasury
• Bachelor’s degree from a leading institution with a strong academic track record. CTP a plus.
• Two to four years of relevant work experience
• Strong interest in banking, data analysis, investments and financial risk management
• Outstanding analytical capabilities and problem solving skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and meet expected deadlines
• Excellent MS Office skills including advanced Excel and PowerPoint expertise
• Familiarity with Treasury Management Systems and electronic trading platforms preferred
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!