Bedford, NH 03101 US
Title: V&V Technician
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp-Perm
- Pay rate: $22/hr
- Job Location: Bedford, NH
- Job# 15795
V & V Test Technician to join our growing team. This is an important role where test results will be used to qualify a medical product for regulatory approval and eventual manufacturing release. Test results will need to accurately reflect the conditions of the test and meet FDA documentation requirements. In some cases, test personnel will be expected to provide feedback to improve the accuracy and repeatability of draft test procedures.
Verification & Validation Testing, working with a testing team of 5 or more individuals daily.
Performing test procedures according to written instructions. Documenting test results. Reporting any anomalies noted while performing test cases. Cooperating with engineering personnel to assist with troubleshooting as needed.
Education or training in a technical field (Bachelor's degree, Associates degree, vocational education, etc.) preferred
- Basic knowledge or training in the use of various test equipment, including but not limited to: data loggers, scales and pressure gauges.
- At least 1 year experience as a test technician in a design QA or manufacturing QA environment, or the equivalent (prior experience testing medical products is a plus).
- Must be familiar with following test procedures written by others.
- Must have working knowledge of computer related tasks. Many of the test procedures require the use of spreadsheets, custom software tools and command-line instructions.
- Capable of lifting 25-30 pounds.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!