Validation & Compliance Engineer - 2997, 3070, 3071
West Point, PA 19486
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Validation & Compliance Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: 1+ year contract
- Pay rate: $60 - $63.80/hr
- Job Location: West Point, PA
- Job#: bh13996
Validation & Compliance Engineer
In order to set expectations and to the extent permitted by applicable law, please note that if an applicant is hired for this position, the applicant will be required to prove that the applicant has been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the date of hire, subject to any qualified religious or medical exemptions. Please note that the employer reserves its rights to mandate additional vaccine requirements at any time.
Core Job Duties:
- Design, Author, and Execute Computerized System Validation (CSV) – according to GAMP 5 guidance – especially on Analytical Laboratory Test Equipment and other Lab Information Systems
- Technical Writing of Validation Documents (Risk Assessment, Validation Plan, Design Configuration/Specification, User Requirements, Functional Requirements, IQ OQ PQ, Trace Matrix, Validation Summary Report), SOPs, Maintenance Procedures, Calibration Procedures, and other instrument support documents
- Open up Change Controls is TrackWise
- Create and update and route SDLC documents in MIDAS
- Execution of SDLC documents on site
- Route executed and reviewed Acceptance Testing and Change Control Test Plans
- Translate technical information and requirements into qualification/validation test design
- Bachelor’s Degree; scientific background
- At least 5+ years of pharmaceutical of FDA related validation experience
Preferred Skill & Experience
- Good knowledge of GMPs, 21CFR Part 11, USP 1058 – and other relevant industry regulations and guidance
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability work independently
- Organized and task oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – especially on technical topics
- Self-directed and motivated individual who is able to operate in a rapidly changing business environment
- Customer-oriented, conducting job function with a primary focus on customer satisfaction (internal & external) and ability to deal with customer complaints
- Must have a strong command of Microsoft Office Word and Excel and Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Project
- Ability to build consensus among team of stakeholders
- Excellent critical thinking/analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with a multitude of laboratory equipment a plus
- Lab Environment (may need to follow Personal Protective Equipment and Safety Polices);
- Office Environment
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!