Web Access Supervisor
Billerica, MA 01730 US
Title: Web Access Supervisor
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: temp-to-hire (15 weeks)
- Pay rate: $24-$28.75/hr (expected $50-$60K/year)
- Job Location: Billerica, MA
- Schedule: 1st shift, M-F, standard business hours
- Job#: bh15647
Supervise the daily activities of the EDI Web and/or Analyst Teams. Ensure proper handling and timely processing of EDI team functions. Provide backup support to web specialists and/or analysts when workload requires.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities perform the duties.
Education (Degrees, Certificates, Licenses, Etc.)
- Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Prior word processing, spreadsheet and internet software experience including proficiency with MS Excel and MS Word required.
- One to two years related experience preferably in a healthcare setting
- Prior management experience required
- Knowledge of EDI operations or Insurance Carrier web portals strongly preferred
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to oversee work and supervise staff
- Ability to work with Clients/ Trading Partners/ Management
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, use hands, talk, hear and occasionally walk and reach with hands or arms
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise the staff and workflows within assigned areas of responsibility
- Answer questions from Team Leads, Analysts and Web Specialists
- Assist with training of new hires and existing staff as needed
- Implement and enforce policies and operational workflows within the team
- Ensure workflow documentation is complete and accurate
- Analyze current workflow with department managers and/or leads to recommend process improvement
- Assign work to staff and ensure completion; may delegate day to day oversight to Team Leads
- Review and approve timecards in accordance with company standards
- Respond to staff and HR related issues in a timely manner
- Work with Senior Manager to maintain audits and metrics of key performance indicators
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct and be familiar with all compliance policies and procedures
- Ensure cooperative team environment by
- Effectively communicating with staff about department and company initiatives
- Adjusting procedures as necessary to create process efficiencies
- Resolving issues among staff
- Encouraging constructive feedback from staff and between team members
- Provide on-going feedback and annual performance reviews
- May assume a coverage role when the senior manager is unavailable
- Participate in projects within and across departments as assigned by leadership
- Uphold company mission, vision and values
- Proactively monitor company policies and address transgressions appropriately
- Monitor and enforce compliance with all pertinent local, state, and federal laws and regulations relating to operations and employment
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you shortly.
You may also send your resume and cover letter via email to the recruiter listed below. You MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!