Remote, CA 94560 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Workday Analyst
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $28-33/hr
- Job Location: Remote
- Job#: 15174
- Triage, diagnose, and assign/resolve issues originating from end-users, business process events, etc.
- Take the lead in HRIS team projects/integrations through execution of testing, data loads, etc.
- Configure and implement business process upgrades and enhancements, lead testing and data validation, and ensure that overall system performance is aligned with business objectives
- Work closely with HR Centers of Expertise, HR Business Partners and technical teams to gather and define requirements, provide recommendations through a consultative approach, document changes for change control purposes, design and implement solutions, and ensure user ease of adoption
- Create, review and participate in functional and regression testing for all system fixes, upgrades, patches, and other maintenance—including bi-annual Workday releases and new system features
- Identify the communication of changes and benefits to end users required to support changes
- Partner with all areas of HR to create, edit and prepare reports and user-friendly dashboards
- Train internal HR operations team members as needed
- Participate actively in the Workday Community, propose and advocate for improvements to the Workday solution, and build a network of peers to best-practice-share with
- Proactively monitor new features released by Workday and advocate for appropriate adoption plans
- Strong knowledge of Workday Absence management, Compensation, Talent management, Time Tracking, Benefits, Workday Payroll, On-Boarding, Workday Security, Reports, custom reports, calculated fields, & Dashboard creation
- Experience in Applicant Tracking systems such as Jobvite
- Advanced knowledge of Workday best practices and how to effectively translate into realistic business processes
- Demonstrated ability to distil complex information into consumable formats and effectively present to different audiences
- Experience working with a global company and sensitivity to cultural differences
- Ability to think proactively, identify problems and solutions, and exhibit a high level of self-initiative
- Experience working with an issue management system (ex. Jira) is a plus
- CHANGE CONTROL
- DATA VALIDATION
- ISSUE MANAGEMENT
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to one of our recruiters. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!